We have had to make numerous changes to our order fulfillment processing to keep our staff safe and to meet CDC guidelines for COVID-19. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this global pandemic.
Package theft has increased dramatically and we want to ensure the safe delivery of your order. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit or stolen from doorsteps/mailboxes/delivery addresses, so please make the necessary arrangements to receive your package.
Our fulfillment time average is 2–5 business days for non-apparel products and 2–7 business days for apparel products. When we calculate the estimated fulfillment time, we take into account the current order volume and our capacity.
The estimated delivery time is just an estimate, it’s not a guarantee. You can receive the order past the EDT for reasons, like:
- Issues with print/embroidery files
- Products being out of stock
- Shipping related delays like failed delivery attempts, service disruptions
Once your order has shipped you'll receive an email letting you know.
Note: It is possible that shipping delays may occur on outbound orders as a result of COVID-19 and the Holiday season. Shipping services are overwhelmed with the volume of packages moving through their networks.
PLEASE CONFIRM CORRECT SHIPPING ADDRESS BEFORE SUBMITTING ORDER.
We will try to accommodate a change of address if we get your message before your order ships, but we cannot guarantee it.
We Are Not Responsible For
- Orders shipped to an old or incorrect address that comes through with an order.
- Contacting USPS to change an address due to wrong or incorrect address entered.
- Charges that may incur due to rerouting or reshipping of packages due to wrong or incorrect address entered.
- Any package lost or delayed by UPS
Please note, we have absolutely NO control over your package once it hits the mail stream. For any issues with delivery, you’ll have to contact USPS.